Account Password and MFA
To change your administrator password or configure a second authenticator factor, log in to the dashboard and click the key icon in the top right corner:
Change your account password
- Click the Password tab.
- Enter the new password and confirm it, then click Apply. If you need to reveal the password, you can click the pencil icon.
Configure SMS for second factor authentication
- Click the SMS Authentication tab.
- Tick Enable SMS Authentication and the configuration panel appears.
- Select the country your cell phone is registered in and enter the phone number without the leading zero.
- Enter your email address.
- Click Verify.
- An SMS message is sent to the specified mobile phone number. Enter the pass code that is contained in the message and then click Apply.
- Once verified, the SMS Authentication is active and will be the second factor used during login, unlock or elevated actions.
Configure Time-based One-Time Password (TOTP) authentication
- Click the Authenticator App tab.
- Tick Enable Authenticator App.
- Scan the QR Code using your TOTP app of choice, for example, Google Authenticator.
- Enter the 6 digit code presented in the app and click Verify.
- Once verified, the Authenticator App is active and will be the second factor used during login, unlock or elevated actions.