ESET issues identified
We have identified an issue with certain versions of ESET software that causes incompatibility with software that also uses the Microsoft WFP (Windows Filtering Platform) layer for intercepting network traffic, such as the USS Agent for Windows. The issue causes WFP-redirected connections to fail and is not specific to the USS Agent for Windows software.
The following software version numbers are known to cause the issue:
- ESET Endpoint Security 7.3.2041.0
- ESET Endpoint 7.2.2055.0
- ESET Endpoint 7.1.2053.0
- ESET Endpoint 7.1.2045.5
- ESET Internet Security 220.127.116.11
- ESET Internet Security 18.104.22.168
- ESET ESET NOD32 Antivirus 22.214.171.124
Please update ESET Endpoint 7.x to use Internet Protection Module 1416 or above.
The following software versions do not exhibit the problem:
- ESET Endpoint Security 7.3.2039.0 if using v4.3.12+ of the USS Agent for Windows
- ESET Endpoint 7.0.2100.4
- ESET Endpoint 6.6.2089.2